Slideshow Widget

365 | 5

Saturday, January 5, 2013

The girls received some toys at Christmas that they have been routinely shutting off the lights to play with.  While I have enjoyed the unexpected peace that comes with the lights turned off, I really enjoy watching them play in a different way.  They have been having so much fun that I have been wishing I could get some shots of them in action.  I was inspired to give it a go after reading this amazing article on the Clickin Moms Blog by Megan Dill.  I had a lot of fun and enjoyed letting go a little and embracing a little noise in my images.  I have a feeling me and my camera will be up late at night more often now.


4 Responses to “365 | 5”

  1. I love that top image. So timeless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are beautiful!!! i love the second one sooo much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are really cool!! love the shadow puppet one! :)

    ReplyDelete