Slideshow Widget

61 | 365 | the list

Saturday, March 2, 2013

The thing I love about my 365 Project is that I take the time to capture moments of my day that I otherwise wouldn't.  This picture captures so many things about life right now that I want to remember.  Excitement over a special shopping cart, the frizzy rats nest that is usually found in the back of her hair, and happiness in the simple task of writing a list.


3 Responses to “61 | 365 | the list”

  1. Great perspective. It's so true, though; I am loving my 365 for that very reason. I have so many pictures of my kids that I would have never thought of taking!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one of my favorite parts of this project, too - just capturing day to day life. I love all of the little details here and I can totally relate to the rat's nest - ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so loving following your journey and story of life in pictures. Great idea. . .for next year. Miss getting the chance to rub shoulders often.

    ReplyDelete